Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
so hard to be me!

alrighty! so many papers down.. 3 more to go and that's it for mid-year. I think i'm SO not gonna do well this time. TOO slack! yea.. Today's PHysics, i'm not sure whether i know how to do it or not. cos' it's like.. i did ALL the questions, and i've got more than enough time? when others were like rushing and complaining they didnt had time to finish? yea.. and we are not required to do ALL questions. Well, whatever it is, just a pass will do. okay. and here she goes AGAIN, tryna say things the way i say. OH GOD. THIS IS GETTING IRRITATING. fuck people who got no originality! imitate anyone.. but NOT ME. come on, it's just a fucking phrase! dont hafta copy it rights? argh! so mad! anyway, today went out with baby! FINALLY!! after like...... 5 days? yea.. i dont know is it just me or wat? but i dont feel that i receive the amount of love i deserve? well.. today was not that bad. I had great time and stuffs. oh yea, people! go watch Poseidon! It's GREAT! i swear you'll never regret catching it. I LOVE IT! yea.. then.. SHERLYN JUST HAD TO SCREW THINGS UP LUH!!!! yea.. i had nothing better to do, wanna walk to raffles place to take mrt from esplanade and we end up LOST. so we had to turn back to city hall. Baby was tired of walking! SORRY just aint the word to say. But... what else can i say? right? anyway, the journey back was SO long that baby (can see) got pissed. He's like.. "i wont be sending you up." .. "I go first?" attitude really suck, i swear. i feel damn fucked up. but AGAIN, it's ma fault, isnt it? sigh. that's just life. I'm trying my best to be the best girlfriend i can ever be luh. (being understanding, caring, and wateva crap shit.) but.. know what? IT'S SO HARD TO BE ME!

With love, on Thursday, May 11, 2006
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse